Sunday 10 January 2010

Port Macquarie...

I'm so overwhelmingly bored at the moment!
Port Macquarie is a stunning place. I love it, it's my home and I'm genuinely happy to be here but dear god I'm BORED!!!
Port Macquarie is a great place for kids. Lots of beaches, parks and pathways to ride a bike or go skateboarding..
It's also a great place for adults who are married or have a group of friends to wine and dine with..
Even retired people are loving Port Macquarie as they have found a place full of serenity..


BUT... for a single almost 23 year old girl who has literally one friend (& his girlfriend) in the whole town, it's a little lame and causes you to write blogs like this!!!
Cannot wait to start teaching!

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing me with a solid 11 minutes of distraction when while I read your updated blog... It was much appreciated! Lol.
    Love you x

    ReplyDelete