Sunday 10 January 2010

Munich

Too be honest I didn't spend a whole lot of time sight seeing in Munich. Alternatively I went and paid 97 Euro for a Dirndl (German Beer maid dress) and went straight to the "Hofbrauhaus" (Germany's most famous Beer Hall).
Over the course of the night I drank 4 steins of beer! For those of you playing at home that is 4 LITRES of beer. If anyone previously had said to me do you think you could drink 4 Litres of beer my immediate answer would have been "FUCK NO" but there is certainly something special about German Beer it just....TASTES BETTER!
So here I am in a German beer hall with my boobs as high as an elephants eye drinking litre by litre of beer and eating the best chicken schnitzel I believe I have ever had (It traditionally is from Germany so I guess it would have been a let down if it wasn't good!)
Overall mind blowing night! definitely would like to return A; so I can actually get to see the city and B; Because I spent almost 100 euro on that fucking Dirndl and I want the chance to wear it again!...
Can anyone say Oktoberfest 2011?????

No comments:

Post a Comment