Tuesday 19 January 2010

Out with the old!

Just yesterday I finally got tired of my boxes from London sitting staring at me, & got the sudden urge to unpack them. As I'm sifting through jacket after book after pair of jeans I'm thinking to myself why on earth I thought this stuff was so important that I just had to PAY to send it home to Australia.
As a result I ended up throwing a good 70% of the stuff out which if I had of been able to do at the time would have saved myself a couple hundred Pounds.
So then I got to thinking. This seems to be a reoccurring event in my life. I seem to have this strong urge to hold onto things, people, situations whatever it may be until I spend enough time without it and intern don't have the desire for it any longer. I seem to be quite often left wondering why on earth I ever wasted so much time being so miserable about it in the first place (David fiasco prime example).
So from now on I'm going to try my hardest to start looking into the future before deciding to hold on so damn tight to something!

No to Boxes! Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment