Tuesday 9 March 2010

anyone know where I could find a good day?

I'm having a tough time at the moment...
Lucky I have One Tree Hill to get me through...

Lucas: There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back ...
I think I turned around and went back?

Lucas: There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path? Will others tell you who you are or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.
I'm trying hard not to give up... old me wouldn't have...

Lucas: Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you and you have big plans. Big Plans. To find your perfect match, the one who completes you. But as you get older you realize it's not always that easy. It's not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made where simply plans. Because at the end when you're looking back instead of forward you want to believe you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe you're leaving something good behind. You want it all to have mattered.
I don't want my kids to read fairy tales... gives you false hope... stupid fucking Cinderella and the rest of them

No comments:

Post a Comment