Sunday 21 March 2010

To dance is to dream!

Love my students at the moment...

They are working hard for me and I just LOVE my job!!

I wish I could display them all but I'll have to resort to just a few of my favorites

Tynan...

Just look at his ELEVATION

Photobucket

Emily and Mikaylah...
Beautiful technique, energy and dedication

Photobucket

Chenaye...

Do I really need to explain why I adore her?

Photobucket

I'm getting excited for our first Eisteddfod in May...

Photobucket

Shae...
This girl has a beautiful quality of movement and a beautiful personality

Photobucket

Being back in the Eisteddfod world has reminded me that I'm an incredibly competitive person...

I'm not a "highly commended" type of girl.

I'm pushing the kids so hard, I just really hope it pays off!

Photobucket

Photobucket
...
Good Luck my beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment