Monday 22 February 2010

Counting Calories

Thinking about all the delicious foods I loved as a kid and would basically beg Mum to buy for me...
These days If I have any of these I go for an 8 Km run immediately afterwards...
Being an adult blows!!!

I ALWAYS had the pink donut with rainbow sprinkles... NEVER changed my mind!

Photobucket

Big time Mc Donalds gal
Photobucket
Killer Pythons (only I used to call them 'big snakes')
Photobucket
Ice Cream with Sprinkles!! Some times with chocolate or caramel topping as well.
Photobucket
Salt & Vinegar Chips
Photobucket
Fanta
Photobucket
Strawberry Nesquick... Mum tried to get me into other flavors but I stayed strong.
Photobucket
...
I could go on all day, calorie after calorie ...
In the mean time I'm off to have a salad (note how salad is not on my list of childhood goodness)

No comments:

Post a Comment