Wednesday 31 March 2010

Pressure with a side of anxiety!

I wise man once said "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" And this has become very true of me...
I am however sensing a anxiety driven breakdown some time in the next few months as I'm faced with the question 'what should I do next' and know matter how much study I seem to put in I still can not come up with the Answer.

University...? and if yes then what will I study? Education? Psychology? Nutrition? Business? all these things I'm interested in but If I chose to pursue all, would have a HEX debt more than I could ever imagine to pay off in my entire professional career.


More Travel...? I have been bitten by 'the bug' big time, but I'm not sure whether going travelling again would be the right decision or if it is better left to after I have a degree. If I do decide more travel is the way to go then where do I base myself? back in Europe as that is where my heart is, or try somewhere new like Canada or South America?


Or alternatively to all this stay in Port at La Vive Classique another year. I am in love with my job here, and I am saving a lot of money living rent free and having no real outlet to splurge money on. I could practically pay for university after another year here or a really amazing trip around the world!!


So there it is... the decision I need to make to define the rest of my life...
Help Me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment