Sunday 17 October 2010

grief!

I have been sooking a lot recently about the current state of my extremely damaged hair.
It wont grow, because it gets to a certain length and then snaps off. This is due to the fact that last year I had the genius idea to try life as a blonde. HUGE mistake and NEVER again. The hairdresser keeps telling me the best thing to do is chop it all off and start over but I cannot bare this so therefore, am spending $100's on very expensive Redken hair products.
Anyway to the point of this blog, I thought that if I posted some pictures of me with blonde hair it can serve as two purposes. The first being it will remind me that I did like being blonde so it wasn't all a complete waste and the second a reminder never to do this EVER again!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nawwww I will always fondly remember your blonde days! Youve made a wise move staying natural though, I would rather not have a best friend who is bald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA only just found this comment!
    It made me laugh.. I promise I will do everything in my power to not go bald... and if that fails I shall always wear a wig in your presence :-)

    ReplyDelete