Sunday 31 October 2010

As good as it gets (At the moment)

Fairly chilled weekend...
Photobucket
Taught 8am till 5pm Saturday which was unusually fun. Had some really good classes and am working on some contemporary pieces that I LOVE so I get quite enthusiastic doing those classes.
Saturday night was very chilled out I had a Sex and the City Marathon and ate my ice-cream with strawberries and MnM's as pictured a few blogs previous.

Today I was Lil miss house wife 3 loads of washing and ironing and started a bit of a craft project (will show the finished product when it's done). Also popped myself in the kitchen for a bit of cooking (second time this week).
Today I cooked my Bolognase pasta bake... See pictures below!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I sat down and enjoyed a rather large glass of red with this and it went down a treat!
Now off to read my latest Harpers Bazaar and then tuck myself into bed...
Bring on the next week, I'm on a serious countdown now!

No comments:

Post a Comment