Thursday 28 October 2010

Chicken Maggi

So 7 weeks left teaching at La Vive & only 6 weeks until I make my first of many trips to Sydney to move my life back there.
This is where the picture of the stir-fry pops into the story. When I move back to Sydney I'll be living in a house of five people. due to having five people they have decided that every house mate has a designated cooking night between monday to friday. I quite like the sound of this as it means I only have to cook once a week (and on weekends if I chose to, but I think weekends may become take out nights for me). Anyway back to the stir-fry... I've always been a fairly decent cook, not taught by anyone just make up my own things but I often make something once and then forget about it. So as I've got to cook for other people once every week I've decided to store some of my recipes safe and sound here on my blog so I can go back and get inspiration.
Here is my "Chicken Maggi"
Photobucket


1 whole BBQ chicken
5 packets of oriental flavoured 2 minute noodles
Broccoli
1 Red Capsicum,
1 onion
Olive Oil
2 packets Kan Tong inspirations Thai Green Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment