Sunday 14 February 2010

dreaming that I stop dreaming...

I'm having serious anxiety attacks in my sleep...
This has happened Every night since I moved back to Port Macquarie.
the attacks don't wake me, they are in my dreams, and even though I sleep for 6 to 8 hours I wake as though I haven't slept at all... The dreams are awful and combined with the torturous heat are sucking all my energy. I need to find what's causing them and fix it or I'm going to be one tired cranky bitch 24/7...
My guess... I'm lonely and have no direction!
Obvious much..?
sad dreams Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. awww baby... so sorry to read this, mostly because I know the sickening feeling panic attacks leave with with. Hope you are ok Bubba?
    Catch up chat tomorrow sometime. Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete