Tuesday 17 November 2009

PARIS...

I adore this city!
Romance, Wine, Beauty, Style...
The parisians really are in their own world.
I ventured to the Moulin Rouge where I discovered where the universe is keeping 40 of their most beautiful women and possibly their most camp men. The dancing and choreography was complete and utter rubbish but when the girls are so tall skinny and STUNNING for some reason it doesn't really matter, SO amazing!!!
I drank a lot of french wine and gosh I enjoyed it... perhaps this is why I love Paris?
This is where I met my newest Danika love... We kissed outside the Moulin Rouge and It all went from there...
I Wish I could figure out how to not fall for people and just have fun but NO and it all started in Paris!
amor en paris Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment