Tuesday 17 November 2009

LUCERNE...

Oh my, how I love Switzerland...
I don't think I'll ever find the words to describe just how beautiful it is, therefore I'm begging everyone to just go for yourself.
The air is so un-earthly fresh and clean. The water is so clear you can see the stones at the bottom. The mountains are grand. Green at the bottom, shimmering white at the top. It's cold but incredibly sunny.
I went to a cheese fondu for lunch with live Swiss entertainment... a woman yodeling, a man flag throwing, broomstick playing, horn blowing... such culture!
And of course the SWISS CHOCOLATE... fairly sure I don't need to mention how good it is!
The night life in switzerland is not so bad either... got myself fairly drunk and (along with Rhys) decided it would be a good idea to break into our motel as we were to drunk to figure out how to open the front door... it's ok we put the window back into place, I just feel for the next person who tries to open it... ooops!
I will return to Switzerland. this place is MAGIC!
Lucerne Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment