Saturday 21 November 2009

Florence.

Let it be said that I just adore Italy (all of it). Florence however was not at the top of my most favorite places. Don't get me wrong It was great, I didn't have a bad time here or not enjoy the city just for me personally (in terms of Italy) it just wasn't my favorite. The first night we were there we enjoyed an AMZING 5 course meal. Antipasto followed by roast beef salad followed by Lasagne followed by tiramasu ending in a cheese platter. If this wasn't enough we had a never ending supply of wine. When one bottle became empty the waiter would just bring you another and this was all included in the price. After dinner we went out the a very interesting club called the "space disco-techa" all round messy night really. I ended up outside with my friend Jodie who was literally rolling in her own vomit haha I'm sooooo never going to let her live that down. Reversing the Vomit I did find a food here in florence which almost made me believe in God for a short moment. THE CHIP PIZZA! that's right folks pizza base with red pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, a layer of Chips (or French Fries for you yanks) and then another layer of cheese on top. So basically carbs covered in fat covered in carbs covered in fat... summary never been happier LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment