Saturday 4 September 2010

boring blog!

There hasn't been a whole lot going on in my life at the moment, & this is my sole excuse for lack of blogging.
Due to Simon leaving I'm stuck again in Port Macquarie with no friends. Not trying to say this is at all a good thing but it has had it's benefits. I have had a lot more time to go to the studio to practise my solo and have been able to go running a lot more than usual, which is imperative as I'm on a major health kick at the moment (purchased a very pricey pair of Nike runners this morning as part of 'plan motivation').
Photobucket

Another thing Simon's absence has created is my new found obsession with the Harry Potter books. I'm currently reading the 3rd book in the series which I cannot seem to put down. Parallel to reading the books I have decided to watch the movies. For each book I finish I have been (before moving on to the next book) watching it's matching film, this intern has lead to my adoration for Emma Watson (the actress who plays Hermione Granger in the movies). I think she is absolutely gorgeous in a real natural, girl next door type of way, & her accent reminds me of my friends back in London who I so dearly miss.
Photobucket

On another topic, the eisteddfod starts in just 3 weeks and I'm shitting myself! I have a lot more new routines than the previous eisteddfod which intern means I'm up for a lot more judgement erghhhh can't wait till it's all over!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment