Sunday 4 July 2010

Trampoline

I spent the entirety of yesterday afternoon with my two youngest cousins Jeramie (7) and Leah (2).
It was really lovely as I never get the opportunity to see them and they are growing up so fast! It was also a very educational afternoon. Really opened my eyes as to how stressful and up tight I can be at times and that I should strive for more child like qualities. They are so carefree and easily excited! we spent 2 and a half hours jumping on the trampoline and neither of them tired of it for one second. Jeramie was making out he was some sort of Monster with supersonic springs in his legs and Leah constantly yelled "bounce bounce" "bounce bounce" such bug smiles and energy, For this week I'm searching for my inner child.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment