Sunday 20 June 2010

Brunch, BBQ and Barina!

It has come to my attention that the better the weekend the more you dread Mondays. It has also come to my attention that this blows! My weekend was fabulous I worked 8am till 6pm Saturday which is ($320 before tax) and did a lot of great choreography, I'm actually really pleased with most of the routines I've started this term especially the new senior jazz group. On Sunday I had lunch with one of my only two girlfriends in Port but she brought along three of her girlfriends and we had a great girlie time with our french toast and lattes. Turns out one of the girls lives 2 blocks from me so I got her number (a little awkward at first) but I thought fuck it I've got nothing to lose and a new friend to gain & let's face it I'm not really in any position to be turning away friends at the moment!
After Brunch I returned home to help Mum & Dad tidy up as we had two of our really good family friends visiting from Sydney coming over for a BBQ. Simon also came around to join the fun (I'm assuming he smelt steak). It was a really nice cruisy afternoon great company, great wine, great food basically a GREAT SUNDAY!!
So now back to the point Mondays SUCK when you had fun on the weekend! On the plus side I got my little beep beep back from the Dent Doctor and she looks AMAZING!!! sitting out the front right now with a for sale sign, hopefully she will be bought before I purchase my new car so it's less I have to fork out. On the topic of my new car I may have stumbled across a car I love even more then my Tiff. I have e-mailed the details to my Cousins boyfriend (who happens to be a very handy mechanic) and if he tells me it's not a shit car then I'm going to have a very tough decision Tiffany or Nessa (Vanessa Viva as it's a Holden Viva) see picture below...
Oh yeah PS... I got a $2 raise which doesn't seem like much but it's $60 a week more so YAY!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think I like Nessa better... or maybe I just like the colour?
    Hmmmm. Good luck with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I liked it better too but it turns out I (probably like yourself) chose cars based on what colour and how pretty they are but Teegans boyfriend (who is the mechanic) pretty much said he wouldn't touch a Holden Viva coz they are made by daewoo and just have the holden brand stamped on them or something like that...
    I'm like nooooooooooooo she's so pretty haha
    But in the long run I'd rather have a good car than a pretty one that is constant problems and therefore money!
    Miss you xo

    ReplyDelete