Monday 26 April 2010

Teachers Pet

Tomorrow I'm heading back to High School!
Not as a student (it was bad enough the first time) but as a teacher. It's just for one period teaching year 11 "The importance of movement in Drama". At first when I was asked I said Yes and then had a mini meltdown as I realised even though I got a band 6 in year 12 drama and finished first in my class, since then I haven't done a whole lot besides Brent Street drama which doesn't really count I don't think!?
So today I set aside my time to sit down and put together a lesson plan, and to my surprise I actually know a lot more than I thought. The plan is 8 pages long and I don't know if we'll even get time to do/discuss everything I have planned.

So now...
I'm a little excited...
I really do love teaching...
is this my calling?

stay tuned!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment