Thursday 8 October 2009

Walking in a winter wonderland...

8 sleeps until I'm leaving for a month of intense European discovery and hopefully also a month of personal discovery...
I'm flying solo... It's an amazing feeling yet terrifying at the same time.
The trip I'm doing is called "Winter Wanderer" even the name of it gets me excited!
The entire trip is by bus and for the whole month you are with the same bus load of people. This time last year I would have cringed at the thought of having to meet and socialize with 40 strangers for a whole month but now (especially due to recent events and heartbreak) I can't wait!
I'm not going to lie, I am totally going to pack my slutty self into my suitcase coz this is a once in a life time opportunity and I don't want to look back years from now wishing I had of just chilled out and been more promiscuous. I'm letting down all my guards for the entirety of this trip. I'm going to eat what I want, drink what I want, buy what I want and sleep with who I want and that my friends is that!
so in writing here is the "Winter Wanderer"
Paris
Lucerne
Lyon
Barcelona
Nice
Monaco
Florence
Tuscany
Pisa
Rome
Vatican City
Venice
Vienna
Munich
Prague
Berlin &.....
Amsterdam!!!

I've had the most AMAZING and LIFE CHANGING year of my life living in beautiful London...
I can't think of a better way to finish off!....
Will keep you posted...
Ciao x
winter Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment