Wednesday 30 September 2009

A not so happy ending!

As I fight back the tears to prove my strength to him, on the inside my stomach is twisting. The words I'm searching for? I hate you!
"Danika you've become my best friend"
I want more than that, & I don't think I can sit back pretending that I don't.
I'm the girl who is everyones friend.
"Dan you have such an amazing personality and one day you're going to meet an amazing guy who will just be the luckiest guy on earth to be with you"... Thanks for the words of inspiration. Don't suppose you'd care to give me any insight as to why you don't desire to be that lucky guy?
Tonight for the first time in a very long time I felt completely alone...

...............This is not the ending I had written in my head.................
tears Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment